CADILLAC DEVILLE CLUTCH PROBLEM

1997 Cadillac Deville

97 cad. Deville northstar-I replace the brake rear pads, master cylinder months months ago I never could get the brake light to go out the car is stopping great can you help me, I, m sick of looking at that red light and on the same car Iput on a new compressor, accumulator it work fine untie freon leak out I tryed to recharge it but it not getting fire to clutch coil thank you
Marryjoe

Did you check the fluid level? Try unplugging the master cylinder fluid level switch to see if light goes away.

Did you check the A/C magnetic clutch relay and its fuses?
Did you test the freon pressure?

Fluid level is ok, I unpluged the level switch the light stayed on on the air conditional fuse and relay are ok, I ran a wire to the magnetic clutch to the battery it kick on no fire at the pressure switch

Marryjoe
For the A/C, is the blower motor operating in all speeds?At A/C clutch relay, do you have battery voltage to the D3 and C3 terminals with ignition switch turned on?

For the brake indicator, check the park brake switch. Ensure its wiring is not grounded.