HEAD GASKET

1997 Cadillac Concours • V8 FWD Automatic • 151,000 miles

1997 Cadillac Concours V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 151000 miles. I have a 1997 Cadillac Deville Concours vin 9 and it need s a head gasket but I have a 2001 Cadillac Deville Northstar engine vin y and I wanted to know if it will fit. Some people say It will fit and some say it won't, But I called the people at Fitzgerald and they say it will fit I may just need to take a few parts off the old engine and it will work, if you now anything about this please email me back. Thanks, I want to get this started this weekend. Also, if you have any pictures of each engine please send them too.
2CarPros-Archives

Yes it will fit, you have to exchange parts from the old to the new, keep your old intake, the block and heads should be the same, valve covers no, use old ones. The block and heads are all that you will use.

2CarPros-Archives