CADILLAC CATERA HEATER PROBLEM

1997 Cadillac Catera • 101,000 miles

Ok I recently purchased this car, I notice the oil lights on, I check oil, its fine, then I see its overheating, the coolant light pops up, I check the reservoir its puking up some baby poop looking milkshake stuff. Im told by a friend to flush the system. I have no idea how but I undid the little nozzle underneath the radiator on the drivers side it spewed more milkshake, I dont know what other hoses to take apart and flush but I dont think the radiator is getting ANY antifreeze /water at all, I thinkna sensor might be screwy but the car is overheating to the red someone please help! Ooo the heater will not work someone said something about the heater core? Im not sure. Please in lamans terms help me
Samuelholstein

You have blown head gasket from overheating. You will be looking at a major repair, possibly replacing the motor from damage.