INSTALLING FLUSH KIT TO FLUSH OIL OUT OF COOLANT

1997 Cadillac Catera • 90,000 miles

Oil in coolant but no coolant in oil, need to flush, have no idea where to locate the inlet hose to install flush kit. If its to hard to get to, can you flush without kit and how to properly remove oil from coolant system.(Was told it could be a blown head gasket). Thanks Davidr
Davidr0524

Before you flush the oil out of the coolant you have to fix the problem first.I would say its not a head gasket its more then likely a leaking oil cooler. Its common for them to leak oil into coolant I would check that before puling the heads.I have seen alot people replace the head gaskets on those and have the same thing happen again.

Ok thanks for the info, need info on how to flush the oil out, with or without a flush kit in case it's to much trouble getting to the inlet hose(to flush) with a kit. Thanks saturntech9, Davidr0524. (Any info would be very appreciated.)

Davidr0524