BUICK LESABRE FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

1997 Buick Lesabre • 126,157 miles

I need help! I was at the gas station and I cranked the car up while I was getting gas. When I left, the car cut off and wont start. What is the problem?
Dalexan4

Have you checked to see what actual fuel pressure is?Also have you checked for spark and codes in the computer?Most likely the fuel pump probably failed from being hot and getting hit by the cold fuel when filling the tank.

Check for low fuel pressure. Make sure you have spark.

Cadieman
My dad said there is no spark to the ignition. It acts like it wants to crank but it doesnt

Dalexan4
How do I fix the low fuel pressure? I really need help and this is my first car. I only had it for a week

Dalexan4
U need to check that the coils are getting power. They may need replacing. U need to find out why you have no spark before worrying fuel pressure.

Cadieman
If your loosing spark and fuel at the exact same time thats scary. So you for sure have no fuel pressure?They rent the fuel pressure gauges for free at auto zone and its easy to check. Also you have no spark for sure on any cylinders?You could have a bad crank shaft position sensor. Do you have any codes in the computer?Have you checked for any codes yet?

When I went to autozone earlier before it happened he told me that the code said misfire.

Dalexan4
That doesnt help us now so you have no spark on any of the cylinders?Have you checked the actual fuel pressure?

Amen saturntech9 looks like me and you answered this question at the same time and gave the responces lol maybe this guy will wake up. Dalexan4 any further responce needs to be through mike 2carpros please. Saturntech9 a very happy and good new year to you. Ty for using 2carpro

Cadieman