THE MILEAGE ON MY CAR IS FAST APPROACHING THE MARK WHERE MY WARRANTY WILL BE UP HOW TO STOP THE ODOMETER?

1997 Bentley Other

The mileage on my car is fast approaching the mark where my warranty will be up how to stop the odometer?
Wantinggg

To do this you will also loose the speedo as well, as this is dangerous and some what illegal alas I can't advise on this.

Mhpautos
There are two ways a car can calculate mileage, one is by the computer calculating engine RPM, gear ratios and tire size. These are pretty tough to corrupt but the computer can be hacked by someone in the know.
The other is the old cable system running from the gearbox to the odometer. These have anti-tamper seals.
Telling you how to circumvent these would cost me a Yahoo account, I know.
I have seen autos hit a rock or curb and break the cable without damaging the seals. Keep in mind this would disable your speedometer and lead to speeding tickets.
I have also seen low mileage salvage yard computers installed after someone jumped a battery incorrectly. And fried the original.

Skyburning