TOYOTA TAMARAW ENGINE PROBLEM

1996 Toyota Tamaraw • 143,479 miles

Sir, I have Toyota Tamaraw Fx with 7K engine. In 1 month I didn`t try to run my engine and my tank is empty. I only put 6 liters of gasoline and when I try to start, it won`t run. 1 mechanic said it was my IGNITION COIL? I replaced it but I only got 2 terminal, the original has 3 terminal with (B)terminal at the center, + and -. The new ignition coil has only + and -. It is right to put my wiring in one for (B) and + terminal? And my - to distributor? It works, it looks fine but the other day, the other mechanic pulled up the distributor, then he put back, he said it is on the right timing. The engine run but it suddenly stop. He said we must replaced spark plug. Ok, new set, but still nothing happened. It worst than before. Before it only stop when I released my foot on gas pedal, but now it won`t run even I push the starter for a few seconds than the ordinary starting and continuously pumping the gas. Many times he removed and returned the distributor, he always said it was on the right timing. Carburetor cleaned, new ignition coil, spark plugs, fuel pump, contact point, starter, battery, (.22 condenser it is good Sir?) I think he didn't get the right timing. I need your help Sir. Almost 2 weeks of repair nothing happened. What should I replace/repair, my engine, or my mechanic? I need help Sir. Sorry for not donating. Thanks.

Did you check if fuel is being supplied to the carburetor, the strainer in the fuel inlet of the carb might be clogged. Cheers.