PLEEEASE HELP ELECTRICAL PROBLEM?

1996 SEAT Cordoba • 85,000 miles

My front right hand side light went out one day and only comes on on parking lights and only one side works on normal lights, also the interior light flashes randomly when driving and I can hear a buzzing noise coming from behind the speedo which comes and goes for long times? I checked all the fuses and there fine, cars only done 85000 miles
Seatcordoba1996

Also the screen washer does not come out when I hold the control on and the motor makes no buzzing noise when trying but the window wipers work like normal?

Seatcordoba1996
Check the doors and door switches. The intermittent buzzing is probably the car thinking a door is open.

Screen washer does not come out? You mean the washer fluid bottle under the hood is empty?

Your vehicle isn't listed in our reference, so I can't give you a schematic. Check the wiring on the affected side for shorts and opens.

Rivermikerat