STILL WILL NOT START

1996 Saturn SL1 • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 145,700 miles

My 1996 SL1 Saturn will not start, no noise but lights and radio go on. New battery & wires, steering colum and fuel relay. It will start sometimes then others not, and sometimes if I jiggle the main wire (the think one) it starts and sometimes it don't. All the wires on the right side of the motor I juggle. Im at a loss now the trans speed sensor is coding only.
Widowofmechanic

So your getting a no crank no start?What wires are loose your battery cables?If so clean them and tighten them. The more info the better.

No I have a new battery and cables. It looks like the main wire it I wraped up and has lots of wires inside it. The tempures senor wire was broke I fixed that too.I turn the key and nothing no noise BUT the radio and lights come on

Widowofmechanic
Do yu have a multimeter to do some testing?

Yeah but I don't know how to work it dam Im screwed

Widowofmechanic
Do you have a test light there easier to use you just clip the wire to the engine and and touch the point to see if the purple wire to the starter has power in the start position when it wont turn over.