SERVICE LIGHT CAME ON CODE READING P1115 CHANGE CATALYTIC AND BOTH 02 SENSOR

1996 SAAB 900 • 195,500 miles

I also check all air hoses and replace most of them the own thing on the exhaust that was not change is the muffler. When I place the meter to read the code the malfunction come up cat not readily where do I go from here mass a or idle control vale one of the is cause a wrong mixture.
Ralphcastro

If that's the only code you have had all a long I have no. Clue why you replaced the cat. So is that the only code you have had all along?Also what model 900 do you have?

1996 900 s

Ralphcastro
1996 900 s there was a p0443 and a p0449 also which came up to oxygen sensors change both both read a low resistant

Ralphcastro
I dont see those other codes listed for that car I posted the trouble tree for the current code though let me know what you find.

I have checked this out to find that ECM would be bad. Being If I going this route may I ask one question? Could it be possible that the mass air flow or idle control valve have malifuntion to the fuel be a cause. I have a borrow code reader it read that manufacture fuel air control malifuntion. Leaving me to think of mass air flow or idle control valve malifuntion. Is this possible or not. Everything pass but the cat and oxygen sensor. When I have remove the pre oxygen sensor it was carbon build up. In week time.

Ralphcastro
Thats a code for the o2 sensors heating circuit so that would not be possible for those other sensors to set that code.

I HAVE CHANGED THE ECU AND STILL HAVE THE CODE P1115 so that was not the answer. It still reading fuel and mixture error calatytic heated. So where do we go from

Ralphcastrosr
I have purchase a oxygen sensor for front of the catalytic it was a replacement connection could that give a fault Reading it tape up and cover well. They said the oxygen reading come along the line.

Ralphcastrosr
So did the test light ever come on like it was supposed to in step 2?Also where o2 sensor located you unhooked to test?

The o2 sensor is located below the exhaust manifold before the cat. Yes the light came on

Ralphcastrosr