INFORMATION CENTER LIGHTS OUT

1996 Plymouth Voyager • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 125,000 miles

My 1996 plymouth voyager with 125K miles - the information center display stopped working last week. This is the panel where the turn indicators, high beam and hand brake as well as engine diagnostics show up.

As a side info, my remote keyless entry stopped working about 6 years ago when I had a battery drain issue. Last week I had taken the car to a local repair shop to see if the remotes can be made to work. It was futile, the mechanic said the remotes were good but may be my vehicle transponder may be the issue. Two days later I noticed the information center displays are not functioning. The car engine and electicals are in very good condition, otherwise.

I think this may not be a case of a blown fuse, since I do not see any separate fuse listed for the information center.

I would appreciate any help with some insight into the problem and its resolution.
S Ramaswami