OLDSMOBILE AURORA FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM

1996 Oldsmobile Aurora • 165,000 miles

My 1996 aurora won't start at first when it started acting up if I turned the key back and forth a few times it would start but the other day it would'nt start at all so I disconected the battery over night the next day when I reconnected the battery it started right up now it is back to not starting again. Could it be the ECM because a couple of times driving the gas pedal would lock up so you could'nt puss it down and the brake pedal would get real hard to push i'd have to stop and restart the car then it would be fine but sometimes after it did that it wouldn't always start. What do you think? Mike in goshen

Is the check engine light on? What are the codes?

What is the fuel pressure?

There are no engine lights the fuel pressure is good I don't have any codes, when I turn the key everything comes on just the engine won't crank not even try to start.

Michael m.
Check starter motor and circuits surrounding for power. I assume once it starts it is ok?

Yes once it starts it's fine.

Michael m.
Check fuel pressure and fuel pressure drop off.