NISSAN ALTIMA COMPRESSION PROBLEM

1996 Nissan Altima • 120,000 miles

I turned a corner yesterday in second gear and car started to bog out I put it in first gear got to side of the road and it shut off and wont restart. It does turn over but wont start. This morning I tried to start it again and now it sounds like its dying, but still wont start! Thought it could have been oil although the check oil light was not on I checked the dipstick and it showed nothing so I put 2 quarts of oil in it and my dad said it prob needed computer reset so we took positive battery terminal off and did the whole reset process and it still wouldn't start! Do you have any clue what the problem could be and where I should start?
Mweed

Basics, compression, spark and fuel pressure. One of them will be missing. Get back to us with that

Im a woman could you be more specific!

Mweed
How do I check those?

Mweed
You need a compression tester, fuel pressure gauge and a friend to help you with both of those and checking for spark.

You may want to have someone do this for you since you have no expierence.

Ok do you know if this car has a way to check for troubleshooting codes?

Mweed