HELLO, WE DID A TUNE UP ON A , REPLACED THE CAP ROTOR PLUG WIRES AND GAVE THE CAR AN OIL CHANGE AND ALSO REPLACED BOTH THE OIL FILTER AND THE AIR FILTER. THE CAR STARTED JUST FINE BEFORE THE TUNE UP, BUT AFTERWARDS IT WOULD NOT START. EV

1996 Nissan Altima • 249 miles

I have included all info in the question, thank you
Xxkingnickyxx

The question was typed in the title section and was cut off. I can't see all of it.

We did a full tune up, replaced cap plugs rotor plug wires air and oil filters, all were replaced directly and nothing moved on the distributor. We also checked the fuses and the fuel flow which was okay. But it wont start. Sounds like its not getting fuel but. Like I said the fuel flow was satisfactory. We also tried starting fluid, but all it does is turn and not fire. Note: the plugs and rotor are all in correct position.

Xxkingnickyxx
Did it run before the work was done? Even though the fuel flow seems normal, have you checked fuel pressure? It may be low enough that it won't start.

Next, see if the engine will start with starting fluid. If it does, then you know it is fuel related. If it doesn't start, then you need to check to see if there is spark to the plugs.

NOTE: If it ran before the work was done, something was done wrong or by accident something was disconnected.