CAR STALLING

1996 Nissan Almera • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 177,000 miles

I have a 1996 Altima (2.4L) with 177,000 miles on it. It started to sputter and then stall out when I had it running 30 min. Or so. I could get the car started until the engine cooled down. I changed the plugs, cap, and wires. It still stalled out, and there were no error codes. I took the distributor off and it was full of oil. So, I bought a remanufactured distributer and installed it. Car started up fine. Then about 15 min. Later the car turned off. It didn't sputter; it was like I turned the ignition off. I restarted the car and now getting 2 error codes. P0340 (Camshaft position sensor) and P0335 (Crank Shaft position Sensor). I replaced the crank shaft sensor. The car is still shutting down like it was, but now the check engine light flashes on an off. It is giving the same error codes as before. What am I missing? Could the new distributor be bad (Camshaft position sensor is inside the distributor)? Any ideas would appreciate. Thanks
DJordan430

I believe you have a bad replacement distributor.