MERCEDES BENZ 320E GAS PROBLEM

1996 Mercedes Benz 320e • 200,000 miles

I had head Gasket blown. On my 1996 E320 MBZ
I was driving it till a day before I wanted to replace the head gaskit, So I had this to guy come to my home and supposely that supposely knew how to replace the head Gaskit. So after we took the head off and mark the timing chain I took the head to machin shop and they did what they are suppose to do
. Anyway the mechanic guy put the head back on with all the new gas kits then he decide to have another to the mecedes jump since even the batery was good.I ask him why he is jumping the car when the battery is good on it, he said on his experince he need to give more battery power to the carafter change the head gaskit so he had a battery charger that produce up to 10 amp connected to battery and another jump from another car to the merced and now he was keep starting and car wouldnt fire up. He check to see why is not fireing up he realize electricity dont come to engin so I decide to call this guy that was advertizing on internt with experience of 1995 to 2000 model Mecedes to have the car check, I was told there is no signal giving out from comuter (ECU) so the comuter needs to be programed I amnot 100% sure to go forward and I want some on to tell me if this the fact or something else. Please help thank you.