ABS LIGHT ON AFTER WARM UP

1996 Infiniti G20 • 174 miles

When I start car the abs light shuts off after its on for a moment the abs light turns on sometimes its after im driving. And sometimes when im idling. What could this be?
Acurals87

Have the computer scanned for code/s -start here-could be a wheel sensor problem

Ok can I use a normal obd2 scanner or is it a scanner made specifically for the abs system? I have an obd2 scanner.

Acurals87
Thank you for your help aswell! I appreciate it!

Acurals87
ABS specifically

Wrenchtech
I'll have it scanned tonight. But one thing I noticed is the negative battery terminal doesn't connect snug on the negative of the battery. Even when fully tightened. I have heard of bad grounds causing the abs light to come on is this a possible cause?

Acurals87
Fix it and find out. Once you disconnect the battery you will have to wait for the light to come back on to read codes though.

Wrenchtech
Ok makes sense. The code comes on pretty quick after driving. Ill fix that today should be real easy fix there. And ill take it for a spin. If it comes on. Ill go straight to the shop. Thank you again.

Acurals87