I HAVE A 96 HX AND PERFORMED A MOTOR SWAP TO A 99 SI B16A2 HEAD WITH A B18C1 BLOCK OUT OF A 00 ACURA INTEGRA GSR AN

1996 Honda Civic • 160,000 miles

I'm using the stock HX engine harness with a obd2a to obd1 ecu harness I'm getting CEL code 3 for manifold absolute pressure sensor MAP and code 4 Crank shaft position sensor CKP I already disassemble the distributor and replaced all the guts being TDC, CYP, and CKP sensor. I backed probed the wires and the CKP sensor and MAP are within specs replaced map nothing changed it ran perfect last night then the next mourning went to start and had to give a little gas idles rough and low idle if it doesn't die when u put it under a load its like the ecu is in limp mode real boggesh. Under acceleration and its like the Rev limiter is at 3500 its running rich BC of the MAP and CKP sensor not sending signals to the ECU I've tried everything please any help out there getting frustrated. Thanks Brandon R.
Bramsey660

When faults are present, the ECU would limit the revving.

Have you followed the procedures for rectifying the 2 trouble codes? Have you plugged in a scan tool to monitor both sensors?