MY 96 GRADUALLY IDLES UP TO ABOUT 2000 RPM'S CAN U HELP?

1996 Ford Thunderbird • 129,000 miles

I have replaced nearly everything I know to replace. Changed idle control, temp control, tps, vacum canister, maf sensor, the oxygen sensor I coulnt get off but I pluged another one on it and laid it on the exhaust. The check engine light was on. It was the temp. Sensor and now no codes but still I start the car and it idles about 1200 then after a minute drops to 1000 then gradually idles up to about 2000-2500 rpm's. Other than the idle problem it runs great.I did replace most the parts with ones from junkyard.I wanna fix this car and give to my mother, please help
Starvinmarvin

Have you looked for a vacuum leak yet?

Ohh I forgot to say it is a 3.8 v6

Starvinmarvin
Yes ive checked everywhere and plugd off power brake booster sprayed carb cleaner all over and cant find any leaks

Starvinmarvin
When the idle goes up have you tried covering the throttle body opening to see if it getting outside air other then the throttle body.

No I will but I covered the air pasage to the maf and it idles down and thanx

Starvinmarvin
Your welcome keep me posted.

After I got your last suggestion I realized I must have created a fuel leak when I replaced the fuel presure regulater. Im gonna take the top intake off to get to itproperly first. If it idles down when I block the throttle body this means I have a vacuum leak?

Starvinmarvin