FORD RANGER PCV VALVE PROBLEM

1996 Ford Ranger • 130,000 miles

When I get some free time I like to work on my truck, so the other day I put in a new pcv and was happy, but wanted to do some more, so I removed the iac and cleaned it out real good, and put it back on and reconnected the connector. But now my truck is not acting good. When I start it, it jumps to about 400rpm for about 4 seconds then dies. Have looked around and cannot find the problem.
Ranger271

Clean throttle plate as well then drive turck you have to drive for iac to reset. Scan for codes and check for any duct work not connected or holes in it.

I tried cleaning the plate with no changes in idle. I don't have enough time to put it in any gear, as it only idles for about 3-4 seconds before it dies. I didnt mess with any hoses while working on it either. I also changed the pcv valve while cleaning the iac, but I don't suspect that's an issue. Thanks

Ranger271
Scan for codes and check fuel prressure