WHY ARE MY BRAKES STILL HANGING UP?

1996 Dodge Ram • 180,000 miles

I have had problems with the brakes on my 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. Apparently they have never been replaced. The master cylinder was leaking, and the front calipers were locked shut. I also have had problems with the brakes not disengaging properly. It's like driving with the emergency brakes on. On the front I've replace the master cylinder, pads, calipers, & rotors. The back I replaced the shoes, wheel cylinders, brake hardware, drums, and brake lines. The pedal feels fine, but the brakes are still not releasing after applying them. It takes about a minute or two before the release. Any suggestions?
Rskees

SEE "DOC'S" AND MY ANSWERS AT THIS POST

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2000-jeep-grand-cherokee-right-front-brake-dragging-somewhat-after-new-calibors-r

REMEMBER NOT ONLY ARE THERE HOSES AT THE FRONT WHEELS, SOMETIMES THERE IS ONE FROM EACH AXLE TO THE FRAME...DEPENDING ON YOUR VEHICLE

MY JEEPS HAVE ONE AT EACH FRONT WHEEL. AND ONE FROM ABOUT THE CENTER OF BOTH DIFFERENTIALS TO THE FRAME (THE LATTER 2 WOULD AFFECT BOTH THE DRIVER'S AND PASSENGER BRAKES FOR THAT AXLE)

AS FAR AS THE FRONT--IF THE SHORTER HOSES TO EACH INDIVIDUAL WHEEL WERE MESSED UP, NORMALLY ONLY ONE OF THE WHEELS WOULD BE AFFECTED

KEEP US POSTED