CIGARETTE LIGHTER IN MY IS NOT WORKING

1996 Daihatsu Cuore • 80,000 miles

The lighter itself is ok, but there is no voltage on it. It does not seem to have a dedicated fuse in the fusebox. All other electrical equipment (lights (left and right) radio, fan, interior lighting, dash, etc. Is working flawlessly.

Cabling and connections in the dash seems fine for as far as I can see and meassure.
But I cannot (yet) find out where the cabling is connected to the main circuit board.
Guijan12

Our database does not have any information on this vehicle so I am not able to provide you with any wiring schematics.

At rear of cigarette lighter, ensure there is battery voltage when ignition switch is turned to ACC or ON position.

Wiring from lighter goes to the underdash fuse box and there should be a dedicated fuse labelled as CIGAR.

Thanks KHLow2008 for your reply. While searching and meassuring I already found the underdash fusebox. The fuse is not called CIGAR but ACC (airconditioning I suppose). But the car is not equiped with airco. I found a losse wire underneath the fuse. Problem is solved.

Guijan12
Glad to know the problem has been resolved.

Have a nice day.