I DRIVE A LXI AND I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH IT, IM USING 2-3 QUARTS OF TRANSMISSION FLUID A MONTH, WHEN I STOP AND GO AGAIN A LOUD ROCKING NOISE AND FELT UNDER HOOD, WHEN I HAVE THE DEFROST ON AND STOP AT A RED LIGHT MY CAR SQUEALS OR EVEN WH

1996 Chrysler Sebring • 186,000 miles

I drive a 1996 sebring LXi and I have some problems with it, im using 2-3 quarts of transmission fluid a month, when I stop and go again a loud rocking noise and felt under hood, when I have the defrost on and stop at a red light my car squeals or even when I have the headlights on it does it, it smells like rotten eggs when it down shifts or when im on the highway, check engine light is on, loud grinding squealing from rear end sounds like brake broke only does it every once in awhile, sometimes when I turn right the front passanger side grinds really loud and sounds like the tire is going to fly off what is wrong with my car?
Gcayley

-Start by having the computer scanned for code/s and get back with it.