FUEL PUMP RELAY

1996 Chevrolet Corsica

I know that the relay is located on the firewall behind the right shock tower, but, which one is it? There are four relays on the bracket & I had someone turn key on while I felt for one to click. Well, 2 of the damn things clicked, so now I'm confused as to which is the correct one. I've looked online, Haynes manual, & neither is definitive as to which one of the four is the correct one. Since I at least have it narrowed down to two possibilities, I guess I could just use process of elimination, but if you can tell me exactly which one, it would be very appreciated! Thanks, SEABEE
Seabee1

Which relay are you looking for?That would really help since you said there are four of them.

Here you go.

Thanks Saturntech9! I am looking for the FUEL PUMP RELAY & they are all in a straight line on the bracket, NOT like the layout on the diagram you just sent, but THANKS anyway!

Seabee1
Which engine do you have?

2.2 4cylinder

Seabee1
The fuel pump relay has a dark green wire with a white stripe a black wire with a white stripe A gray wire and a pink wire. That should help you find the relay.

Got it! Thank you very much! You've been a big help!

Seabee1
Your welcome let me know what you find.

Just fixed it man! It was exactly as you described! Gravy job when you know what the hell to look for! Appreciate it very much!

Seabee1
Your welcome that's what we're here for glad you got it fixed. So bad relay or poor connection? I haven't seen too many bad relays.

Page 1 of 2