TOYOTA STARLET ENGINE PROBLEM

1995 Toyota Starlet • 157,000 miles

1. Vibrate in idle condition. 2. First time of day it take 3 to 4 time for start the engine.

As far as the hard start, check the fuel pump pressure to make sure it is within the manufacturer's specs. Also, pay attention to the fuel pressure drop off to see if there is a pressure leak. Directions are on our homepage under the DIY section. There is both directions and a video. As far as the vibration, check for vacuum leaks. If the check engine light is on, have the computer scanned. Also, check the idle air control valve.

My car is starlet95. Its engine, 1300cc EFI 4E, Now my question is 1. Where locate the Idle air controlled valbe @ How I repear it? 2. Have there any Compute scanned system in above mantioned car? If have where is the connection port? -Rafique-

Rafique
Okay, if you have an OBD2 computer connection is going to be based on when the vehicle was made late 94 or 95. You should have a port under the dash on the driver's side. As far as the IAC, it is mounted on the throttle body.

What do you mean by DIY Section of home page. I can t find it. Pl. Help.

Rafique
DIY mean do it yourself section. Look on the homepage for tips for doing repairs.