I NEED HELP DETERMINING WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY LEFT TURN SIGNAL.

1995 Subaru Legacy

As I said, I need help with figuring out what is wrong with my left turn signal. When I turn the turn switch down to activate the left blinkers they don't go on, but I don't think it's the relay because the right turn signals work alright. It flashes fast, but they're good. Also, the left turn arrow in the dash is always lit, even when I don't have the left blinker on. The light doesn't blink or anything, it just stays on all the time. What could it be?
Almanco93

As far as the light being lit when not in use, chances are there is a ground problem and another component is seeking a ground through that circuit. Check for bad grounds. You may also want to check the flasher itself. NOTE: If the other light is flashing fast, make sure there are no burnt out bulbs.

Alright, I'll do that as soon as the snow lets up, haha. Thank you for your help!

Almanco93
Let me know what you find.