SATURN SC2 BATTERY PROBLEM

1995 Saturn SC2 • 4 cylinder 2WD Automatic • 140,000 miles

I have 1995 saturn sc2 and it just won't start. When turn the key I get a zzzzzzzz noise from the engine like an electric wheel whining. I also get a sound like puff like air being pushed can you help.
Edwinredondo

So is the engine turning over at all?Also have you Had the battery tested and made sure your battery cable's are clean and tight?

The car won't start if that is what you mean. The battery of fully charged and nothing is wrong with the cables. Every time I turn the key all the lights turn on as normal and then turn off.

Edwinredondo
So do you have a crank no start?Or a no crank no start?

I have ano crank no start. If it is the crank how much is the part going to cost.

Edwinredondo
Ok the engine isn't turning over. Have you had the battery tested?If not that's the first thing I would do. Also make sure the battery cable's are clean and tight. DO you have a multimeter or test light to trace power?