SC1 CAR WILL NOT START AND THERE IS OIL LEAKING OUT

1995 Saturn Other

1995 saturn sc1 I have drove the car an hour trip back to my town the car was running perfect till I went and had the brakes bled when I turn the car off it never started back up there was smoking coming out from the back of the motor nd when you look underneath the car there is oil
LyRiCz

Check where the oil is leaking at and also do below

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing