ALARM SYSTEM ACTIVATED WITH NO REMOTE TO DIS

1995 SAAB 9000

1995 Saab 9000 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

I have a 95 saab 9000 aero with automatic transmission that I bought used and needed to replace the drivers side half shaft, had the vehicle towed to a friends house to have the work done. The battery was dead and had it charged while half shaft was replaced by me, and now the car will not start due to the alarm being activated and no way to turn it off as there were no remotes when car was purchased. Is there a way to bypass the alarm system and have the car start
Caylors

I am having the same problem with my 1997, how do I bypass or get rid of the whole system.

Saab1997owner
Just place the steel key in the door lock & this should deactivate alarm, and this is if the door lock sensor is working, I will do some more research on this one for u and let u know, but for now try the steel key in door lock, good luck post back to let me know after.

Mnthny4