ENGINE SHUT DOWN PROBLEM

1995 Pontiac Transport • 255,220 miles

It a 3.8L aod, running fine, but once in a wild given gas or not the motor shut, and she start rigth back after, if the ckeck engine pulse, it don't start, will crank but no start, after a few second it stop to pulse and come on steady, and the van will function great need help please!
Paco75

There is a bulkhead connector under the hood on the passenger side with a ton of wires. In the past, I have found this connector to cause all kinds of driveability issues.

I forgot to say that my fuel pump, sometime when the keys is on the fuel pump stay on.

Paco75
Ok. Then chances are there is an issue with the fuel pump relay or possible pcm giving constant ground command. You need a shop that can track this down for you and give you a bid.

Can you or someone tell me wich one of the five relay is the one for the fuel pump, there one with five wires.

Paco75
Try this.

Relays may not be indexed on mounting rail in the order shown, use wire color to identify relays, can you tell me the color of the wire of the fuel pump relays, and thank you for the help apreciate.

Paco75
Because I got five relays, in the back of the high beam, there one of the five is bigger than the others ones and got fives wires

Paco75
There is a wring diagram of the wiring for the fuel pump relay with wire colors. It is a 5 wire relay by the fuse.

Ok when I buy the van the check engine ligth was on, it was the knock sensor was the problem, repair done, the engine ligth is off, but Now it start to stall progressively more, When I turn the key on, the check engine vibrate and the fuel pump relay, with the key
On like that for 10 to 20 seconds, the pulsing stop and the ligth come steady
And the van is startable, but when the ligth vibrate it wont start, and when the motor stop
The engine ligth turn off and wait 15 second again and it starte
d, and I change the oil switch

Paco75
And my speedometer acting as a rpm, forgot to tell from the begining

Paco75