HAVING A PROBLEM FIXING THE TACHOMETER ON MY 95 . CAN YOU HELP?

1995 Pontiac Bonneville • 126,000 miles

When turning the ignition on the tach has power. I've replaced the interrupter the cam sensor, crank sensor and the dash cluster. I checked all wires going to the ignition module and to the back wall. I don't know where to go with this. I'm thinking its not getting a signal from the module. Or do you have anyother suggestions.
Leiser13

The ignition module should send a pulse to the tachometer when engine is runnig. Use a DVOM to check for pulsing voltage at the White wire from the Ignition Module to test if it is sending the signal.

Ok replaced the module and we now have a signal coming from the white wire for tach. However still nothing going on with tach. Is there a relay or does the computer send the signle to the tach.

Leiser13
You would need to test the tachometer and if it is bad, the meter cluster would have to be replaced.