MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE COMPRESSION PROBLEM

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse • 11,500 miles

Okay so I have a 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST that was recently rebuilt from the engine ever since the rebuilt I have not been able to get the car running how was supposed to run the car will start but only if you disconnect the cam sensor but it will shut off right away what can I check or what can I do to fix this problem?
95 black knight

What is the compression?

And is the valve timing done correctly-you can be getting fuel and spark but she will refuse to start-Do the compression check wet and dry and then give us the readings, so we can help you further-

The compression is 147 almost to 150 on all 4 pistons

95 black knight
The timing is all done by a mechanic at a shop the number 1 piston is on top and everything else lines up tdc

95 black knight
Put the engine no.1 piston on TDC and crankpulley at 0/TDC markings-open the dizzy cap and look if the rotor is pointing directly to the no.1 cap tower if not its not done right-

Check if the injectors are energizing providing fuel to the cylinders

It uses a coil pack it's turbo charged

95 black knight
And we have checked the injectors with noid light and it checks out good on all 4 they all have pulse as a matter of fact I think it's running too rich

95 black knight
Check the fuel pressure if its within specs and give us the readings

The last time we checked it the reading was at 50 psi but now it has a fuel pressure regulator so we have it set at the specs of what the manual says

95 black knight