MERCEDES BENZ E220 RPM PROBLEM

1995 Mercedes Benz E220 • 244,000 miles

Plzzzzz help this is my first time in forum writing any thing I am in great trouble need help
I am facing a problem at initially car start the rpm is between.5 to 1 and when ever I pressed brake to stop some tym the car it stall and dead.
Then if I immediately start again it wont start I have to wait for 30 to 40 second then it start but same thing repeat again and again most of the time in signal if I stp the car after few seconds it stall and dead.
earlier it was happening some tym but now frequently if I stop the car by pressing break it stall and dead.
I came across a situation if I keep the accelerator at 1 to 1.5 along with pressing break it wont stall or dead so I have to keep the rpm high with the help of break if I had to stop some where.
While driving it is smooth but only when I stop the car it stall.
can you please guide what possible problems I can try some technique from my side if some one can help in with diagram it would be great but without diagram also it will help