BETHLEHEM

1995 Honda Accord • 167 miles

I have a 1995 honda accord and everytime I start it u will completely start and cuts right off as soon as I I press on the gas everytime by itself? What is wrong with it what could be the issue its been in the shop 3 times caus it will start competely start but as soon as it does it cuts off. The fuel pump and filter has been changed as well and the problem still isnt fixed. Its been to the shop 3 times for this and they still havent fixed the problem.
Melissamartinez3839

Can you keep it running with starting fluid?

I figuered it out it was the fuel pump that I bough was junk so we got a new one and now the car works great

Melissamartinez3839
I had a feeling it was the pump. That's why I asked if it would run on starting fluid. If you would have said yes, then I would have known it was fuel related. Regardless, I'm glad you got it going again. Let us know if you have questions in the future.