POSSIBLE WARPED HEADS, CRACKED BLOCK OR BLOWN HEAD GASKETS

1995 Ford Windstar • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 165,339 miles

1995 Ford Windstar, 3.8 motor. Symptoms: Heavy steam out exhaust, pressure pushing out coolant. I have taken both heads off and found: Milky oil under both rocker arm covers, milky oil under intake manifold, clean coolant in all cylinders. I drained the oil and it is clean of water, both head gaskets do not show signs of blow by. Before I turned the van off the last time, even with the symptoms described above, it ran good except the steam and the pressure was so bad that it ballooned the radiator hose twice it's normal size at the thermostat housing. Note: The block did freeze last winter but popped out two freeze plugs. My question: 1) What can cause clean coolant from cooling system get in every cylinder with out the head gaskets showing signs/being blown? 2) Can a cracked block cause it to get water in every cylinder? 3) If heads warped can the water get in cylinders without appearing to be a blown head gasket?HELP!
Barelo

Could be one of them head warped/cracked, blown gasket, and the block-get it pressure tested or you can have the head magnaflux start here