I HAVE A 4.6LITRE ENGINE. WHEN I BREAK, IT STALLS OUT. I HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THE FUEL FILTER. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

1995 Ford Thunderbird • 17,500 miles

Every time I stop my car it dies. The car will start back up after about 5 min. Lights still come on when is stalls, will turn over, but wont catch/start. Fuel filter has been replaced. No smell/order, pop's or clinks when she stalls.
Ricki54

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Next time it refuses to start don't wait for it to make up its mind-do below immediately to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing