INTERNAL DIAGRAM OF MTX5 TRANSMISSION

1995 Ford Taurus

I have looked everywhere for a diagram or illustration for the internals of the MTX 5 Trans. I cannot find anything anywhere.

I have done an upgrade to the differential but in the process I split a synchro. Not a big deal - put it back together and everything is good. The problem I am facing now is the idler gear. I cannot seem to put it in because the 2 different shafts like to spin opposite of eachother causing it to lock up. Im looking for a diagram to compare to.
Auto.guru

Here's the images I was able to find.

Rivermikerat
I once had alldata and could acquire images like these all the time. The first image does help to some degree, but does not help me in putting the trans halfs back together. There seems to be 2 pins, 3 shifting rods, an pitting/moveable arm for the reverse idler gear. The trick is - putting it all together at once with only 2 hands

Auto.guru
These are all I could find with 30 minutes of searching.

Rivermikerat