PROBLEM OF SUDDEN ACCELERATION

1995 Ford Probe • 120,000 miles

I have a ford probe 2.5 v6 24v 1995. 120000 mileage
problem of sudden acceleration. I ask for help.
During rapid acceleration, the engine sound change, poor speeds, it seems like it runs on three cylinders. During the gradual acceleration of the car is going well and the sound is good.
So the problem is in hard acceleration, the engine is choking, change the sound, and loses power
car does not report any error, what's the problem.
Just to draw your attention, when I reduced the gap on the spark plug with 1.1 mm to 0.70 mm in the car behaves nicely with hard acceleration, but stops at the gas constant, and badly at idle. Please if you know what's the problem, please help me.
Probe24probe

By lowering the gap and better response, it indicates a bad coil. Check the spark.

Check the fuel pressure. The cat converter may also be clogged

I checked the spark when the spark plug gap is 1.1 mm, sooty spark plugs are absolutely, but not wet, but when I reduce the clearance of 070 mm spark plugs are good and not sooty. When you unplug the vacuum hose from the fuel pressure regulator, the situation is slightly better, but then again stifling the engine.

Probe24probe
What is the fuel pressure?

Fuel pressure is 20.3 psi. When he raise the pressure to 50.7 psi car works perfectly. Is the problem in a bad fuel pump or something else is wrong?

Probe24probe
Please help. The problem remains the same. I replaced the fuel pump, cleaned the fuel injectors, I replaced the fuel filter, I replaced the spark plug cables, I replaced the spark plugs, fuel pressure was measured 20 psi, the problem remains the same, the car does not receive sudden gas. It happens that when a clog intake air, the car receives a sudden gas. What is the problem?

Probe24probe