FORD EXPLORER ALTERNATOR PROBLEM

1995 Ford Explorer

I have no idea what this part is called. I would like to get it fix. Only thing I could think of is getting a hose with a "Y" and fix it that way with electic tape. Another thing I can do is go to the junk yard and find this type of connection. O'reilly and Autozone doens't have. What should I do?

Call some one please inform me what the name of those part that is broken?

Attached is the picture of the issue that I'm working on. Please help me.
Thank you so much.

If you are pointing to the item with the red showing it looks like a plug wire or it's apower wire going to like an alternator, nothing toworry about though, the cover is jsut ther to protect it from chafing and where it's showing ther eis nothing to chafe.

Oh sorry about the unclear picture. The red connector wire that broken off is from the side of an intake manifold on the right side or on the driver side.

Looking to find the name of this part and advice on what to do.
Thank you

Zimba1977
I really dont' see why you just don't put another connector on it instead of the whole wire, because of the type of pic with the area it is hard to idnentify here as well. Just replace the connector or have apro do it for you that boot can come off and another one soldered on. It can go to the idle air control, egr solenoid or fuel injectors

Updated.
I got it fix and it only costed me $2 and some times.
Got a hose, cut it in half. Pick up "T" from O'Reilly with some electric type and dada. Good as new.
The part that was damage was called a vacuum line.
Thank you everyone for their input, I can't thank you enough.

Zimba1977
Ok the way it was it was hard to discern what you were pointing at and it looked like anelectrical line under conduit. Not being able to follow it fruther thanthe pic. At least it's fixed.