95 STALLING WHILE DRIVING OR IDLE, NO CHECK ENGINE CODES.

1995 Dodge Ram • V8 4WD Automatic • 150 miles

Hi, I have a 95 Ram 1500 4x4 with a 5.9. It has 150k miles. A few months ago it started stalling while driving. It acted like it was out of gas. It stalled when you stepped on the gas pedal and it recovered when you released the gas pedal. I took it to the shop and they replaced the fuel pump but it has since gotten worse. Now it stalls randomly at any time, idle or while driving at 70mph. Usually it will start back up after it has cooled off but not allways. It is now stalling frequently but at least it is getting easier to troubleshoot. I have found that I do have fuel in the rail. I haven't measured the pressure but there is fuel when I push the schrader valve on the rail so I started looking at the spark. I found that I do not have spark out of the coil. I have replaced the camshaft position sensor, crankshaft position sensor, asd relay, fuel pump relay, coil and computer. I do not have a diagnostic code (no check engine light). I've measured my voltage at 14.3v, at the battery with the engine running.
RGullett

The Catalytic Converter is not good

Dont that have a distributor? What about cap and rotor? Or other parts in there? Maybe it's just worn out?

Fixitmr
Thanks guys. Yes there is a distributor, but I don't have any spark getting of the coil.

RGullett