ENGINE CRANKS BUT NO SPARK

1995 Dodge Dakota • 18,800 miles

New- battery, distributer, rotor, plugs, coil. Checked computer, battery cables, plug wires. Theres power to the acc. Etc. Truck was running 3 months ago then had fuel issues so replaced fuel pump assy. Have no clue what to do next.
Confusedjohn

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first. Also what engine is in it? Send codes if there are any.

The engine is a 3.9 L V6. Also no fuel pressure as well as spark. The diagnostic computer could not communicate with the vehicles computers. Possible sensor or short? Where would I look or what other options do I have to look into?

Confusedjohn
You have to get fuel pressure first check the ground and power going to the aldl

Thank you I'm on hold for a couple days then I'll be able to check electrical per your instructions. Will reply with results THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Confusedjohn