4WD 3.9 AUTO

1995 Dodge Dakota • 6 cylinder 4WD Automatic • 130,000 miles

I HAVE A 1995 DODGE DAKOTA 4WD 3.9 LITER AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. IT WAS STALLING OUT AND THEN DIE AND THEN ONCE COLD IT WOULD START AGAIN. NOW IT WONT START AT ALL. IT TURNS OVER BUT WONT START, THERE IS NO SPARK. I HAVE REPLACED THE FUEL PUMP, COIL, COIL WIRES, PICKUP IN THE DISTRIBUTOR, CRANKSHAFT SENSOR, IAC, OIL SENDING UNIT. MY MECHANIC SD HE REPLACED THE GUTS TO THE COMPUTER. PLS HELP, I AM RUNNING OUT OF MONEY AND I CANNOT GET TO WORK. I AM AT A LOSS.
STEVER29451

No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

Was ASD relay checked/replaced. Is there voltage at injectors?

Docfixit
Sorry for delay, I am his wife inside typing and he is outside working on tk. He said he didnt replace asd relay he just switched it around. He sd he cked it and it was ok. How does he ck the voltage for the injectors and what is a normal reading?
Tx

STEVER29451
Battery voltage on orange wire

Docfixit
OK I dont understand, can you explain what to do? He has the volt regulator but there are 2 ends to it. Do both ends go on the orange wires? Exactly how does he do this? Sorry!

STEVER29451
Ground black lead on meter then Red one on Orange at terminal

Docfixit
Still dont understand, I am so sorry. On the volt meter where does the end of the black wire go? And where does the end of the orange wire go? You said orange at terminal, do u mean battery terminal? And if so I am not sure where to put the black one. Tx and sorry

STEVER29451
Hello, are you going to try and help me?

STEVER29451