NO SPARK

1995 Chrysler LHS • 170,000 miles

Ive changed the timing tensioner and pully and belt. After putting everything back together. I tried to start the car and there is no spark. So I changed both the cam sensor and crank sensor and still do not get a spark. Please help
Bcummings68

Check the wiring to the crank sensor for damage. Check to see if there is power to the crank sensor.

Ive check the wires leading to it and did not see any damage at all to the wires or connector

Bcummings68
Have you checked for power to the sensor?

Rivermikerat
I checked power to both the cam sensor and crank sensor and niether are getting power

Bcummings68
I need to know what engine you have so I can get you the right schematic to trace the circuits for the 2 sensors.

Rivermikerat
Its a 95 lhs with the v-6--3.5 VIN F

Bcummings68
Here's the 2-part electrical distribution schematic. The first one looks to be more helpful than the second.

Rivermikerat
I cant read them at all they are like to blurry or something when I enlarge them and when I print them out I cant see them at all.

Bcummings68
Hrmmmmm. Ok. Gonna try and do something about that with Photoshop.
I'm not having that problem no matter what viewer I use. I'm using a laptop with a 15" display. When you print the picture, tell the printer driver to fit the image to the page or print full page.
I know: Right click the images and select "Save Image As.", Then save the image somewhere on your drive you can find easily. That should fix it for you.

Rivermikerat