WHY DOES MY CONTINUE TO DIE?

1995 Chevrolet Truck • 277,940 miles

I have a 1995 Chevy 1500 with a 4.3L that has 277940 miles, standard transmission and no A/C, I've completed a full tune-up witch also includes the (map), (Iac), Temp. Sensor, and the O2 sensor, I have set the timing to factory specifications and have cleared all codes. When I start the truck it idles smoothly however when I press the gas lightly the engine stalls and dies. What am I missing?
Michaelshanehawkins

You mentioned clearing codes what code numbers do you have?What is your actual fuel pressure?

Well my scan tool really wasn't picking up a signal from the OBD plug, so all I did was disconnect the battery for ten min. To clear check engine light, and this particular model pick-up's fuel system I do not have the right connect fittings to properly test the fuel pressure so I do not know the codes nor do I know the fuel pressure.

Michaelshanehawkins
How many pins does your obd connector?Also which scan tool do you have?

It's a 12 pin connector, and I have the Snap-on Modus, do you think I'm having a PCM problem?

Michaelshanehawkins
Thats a good scan tool if you have the correct software it should read. So does it just say wont link etc?