CHEVROLET TAHOE CHOKE PROBLEM

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe • V8 2WD Automatic • 93,000 miles

How does the choke work on a 1995 Chevolet tahoe 5.7L? When I start my truck my truck and its cold it starts but then dies 1 or 2 seconds after.
I have to push the gas to get it to stay running.
I have changed the plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor button, Throttle Position Sensor, Idle Air Control Valve, and used several treatments of injector cleaner. It also does not idle up when it starts when its cold. Can you please help me?

Thanks,
Judd
Jgedgoudas

First you don't have a choke on this. It's fuel injection so it enriches the mix. Twwo things to try, turn your key on and wait for the fuel pump to stop mkaing noise-actually about 2-3 seconds. Change your fuel filter and check yoru fuel pressure. It should be 55psi minimum

I have already changed the fuel filter and have waited for pressure to build still the same thing. Where do I check the fuel pressure at?

Jgedgoudas
There should bea tap in placeon the fuel rail. It will look like a tire cap. You'll need to hook the gauge up there. Then start th truck.