IGNITION

1995 Chevrolet Corsica

I have replaced timing chain, ig. Module, and crank sensor and still have no fire to plugs, whats wrong?Please help!
Bizkit74

Don't take this as a silly question, but have you checked your fuses?

Crashnbl
What is litre size of engine? Did you check voltage and ground to the ignition module?

The engine is 2.2L. We have made sure all plug ins were tight. Im thinking changing module fried ignition coil, maybe?

Bizkit74
I'd check voltage and ground at the ignition module to start. Terminal A--black wire is ground. Terminal B--pink wire is voltage, goes hot with key on. Take connector loose from ignition module, use a test lite between those two terminals, key on, no need to crank. If the lite comes on, you should have good voltage and ground. The voltage circuit is fuse protected. Let us know what you find.

Fuses inside the car?If so, yes.

Bizkit74
And as JDL replied. Check voltage and ground.I have a 1988 corsica with the 2.8 and mine was having fire problem also. And ended replacing entire coil module. Back plate had rusted and was receiving no ground.

Crashnbl
Below is the fuse for ignition module.