MY HAS NO POWER INCREASE FROM 2000 RPMS PLUS AND LOW OIL LIGHT IS ON AND RANDOMLY OIL PRESSURE GOES EXTREMELY LOW? WHAT CAN BE THE PROBLEM?

1995 Chevrolet Camaro • 139,000 miles

I have a 1995 3.4L Camaro hardtop. I recently purchased it and slowly noticed problems with it. There is an oil leak I believe at the valve covers but I am not sure if there is anymore. The oil pressure gauge goes extremely low sometimes while driving and randomly (3 times while driving to work) the car dies out while in neutral with the clutch all the way in. The low oil light will also randomly come on too, but level is adequate. And the car has no power increase from 2000 rpms and up. Flooring it does not push it any faster. Please help!
Bambam389

Check vacuum at idle if at 15' or below suspect clogged converter or ex system. Clean throttle plate on both sides with choke cleaner as well as iac hole(oblong by plate). Manually check your oil pressure with a manual gauge to see if it's ok. If low oil light is coming out sensor inpan is probably bad, you can change that when you do an oil change. Finally scan for codes and check fuel pressure.