HEATING INTERIOR OF CAR

1995 Cadillac Deville • FWD • 106,000 miles

1995 Cadillac deville does not heatup very good even I set thermostat at 90 degrees. It will only warm up slightly like maybe 50 degrees.
the AC works great in the summer.
Also I cannot get the heat to blow out the vents. It seems like it only blows out at windshield and floor levels.
Pthgn

Heated air is not going to blow out of the vents. It is an automatic system, and max heat will be floor only. It will start to transition as the temperature is lowered. Defrost on the other hand, is selectable as a mode. As far as the heat being inadequate, I would check that your coolant level is full, and that you don't potentially have a thermostat that is stuck open. At operating temperature, you should be able to grasp the upper radiator hose, but only for about 10 to 30 seconds depending on your tolerance. If you can keep a continuous grasp, then you have a thermostat issue.

Factoryjack