I HAVE A IT WON'T START I HAVE REPLACED RELAY TO FUEL PUMP BUT STILL NOTHING. ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS

1995 BMW 525i • 160,000 miles

The car just doesn't start
Hernandez7769

How do you know it is the fuel pump system? Did you have it diaged or is it a guess

Have a helper get underneath and listen to the fuel pump while you turn key on-is it humming? If so -check the fuel pressure and injector pulses

I have checked the fuel pump and it has the proper amount of pressure. Could it be the main relay or something electrical

Hernandez7769
Are the injectors opening and closing? If so -look for ignition spark

Check for compression first. You need to start at basics. Then go to speark, check for spark at the plugs.

The engine is not getting any fuel

Hernandez7769
You said the fuel pressure is good-again are the injectors pulsing meaning being snchronized by the computer providing fuel into the cylinders

We had pressure in the fuel pump yesterday and now it isn't registering anything.

Hernandez7769
Check/Test fuse no.18 15amp, fuel pump relay and fuel pump relay control circuit of the computer