WHY DID I LOSE POWER?

1994 Toyota Pickup • 175,000 miles

I HAVE A 94 TOYOTA PICKUP WITH A 22RE ENGINE.I HAD ERRATIC IDLE PROBLEM AND I THOUGHT IF I MOVED THE DISTRIBUTOR I COULD CURE IT. IT DID NOT NOW I HAVE NO POWER I HAVE TO CLIMB HILLS IN 1ST GEAR.I CURED THE IDLE PROBLEM BY CHANGING THE TPS.I HAD TO CURE THAT BEFORE I COULD SET TIMING.I USED THE JUMPER WIRE IN BETWEEN TE1 AND E1 AND I AM SURE TIMING IS CORRECT.I HAVE MOVED THE DISTRIBUTOR A HAIR EITHER WAY TO SEE IF THAT MADE A DIFFERENCE AND IT DID NOT. IT IS VERY SLUGGISH EVEN TO REV UP AT STAND STILL.I HAD NO POWER ISSUE BEFORE I MOVED THE DISTRIBUTOR TRYING TO CURE IDLE. IS THERE SOMETHING IN THE DISTRUBUTOR I COULD OF BROKE WHEN I WAS MOVING IT BACK AND FORTH?ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AS THIS IS MY ONLY TRUCK. DO YOU HAVE TO RESET THE COMPUTER AFTER YOU SET THE TIMING?
1908home

Go this this link for additional information:http://www.2carpros.com/articles/engine-has-low-power-output